DermasculptDecember 15, 2023 2023-12-15 19:02
DERMASCULPT‘s flexible MicroCannula with a blunt tip is a new atraumatic way of administering injectable medications. DermaSculpt MicroCannula is much safer than using a classic sharp needle, because the blunt tip of the microcannula reduces the risk of injury to blood vessels, nerves, and muscle fibers (the tip does not cut tissue, but dilutes it). This significantly reduces the pain from manipulation.
FLEXIBLE CANNULA | FLEXIBLE TO STIFF TO SUIT ALL NEEDS
Flexible cannulas for injections & stiffer cannulas for deep ones
BLUNT TIP | DOES NOT CUT THROUGH NERVES OR BLOOD VESSELS
Dermasculpt’s blunt tips slide under the skin without causing any trauma.
HUB MARKING | FOR EXTRA PRECISION
Know the direction of the opening at all times. More control, more precision, better results !
What is Microcannula and what are its advantages over a needle?
- Reduction of pain during the procedure
- Solution is injected more evenly, the effect of the procedure looks more natural
- Bruises and hematomas are less common after the procedure
- Chances of damaging the nerve bundle and causing vascular embolization are reduced
- Rehabilitation time is reduced
- Possibility of carrying out the lifting procedures on sensitive areas
The Blunt, Flexible MicroCannula For Atraumatic Filler Injections!
The microcannula is a very thin, flexible hollow tube with a smooth round and blunt tip, made of a special alloy of surgical steel, which ensures its plasticity, strength and safety.