Cannulas 27G x 25мм, 20 pcs
DermaSculpt blunt-tip, flexible microcannula: Your number one choice for atraumatic filler injections.
It is used for HA-based fillers with medium concentration and viscosity.
Please login to be able to purchase this product
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
DermaSculpt microcannula is much safer than using a classical sharp needle. Dermasculpt’s blunt-tip slides under the skin and does not cut through vessels and tissues but rather navigates smoothly through the dermis and Sub-Q layer. Thanks to the Hub marking you know the direction of the opening at all times. More control, more precision, better results.
- Gauge: 27G
- Length: 1″ (25 mm)
- Application: For medium concentration and viscosity HA fillers
- Areas: Face, periorbital zone, neck and décolletage, hairy part of the head
- Indications: Biorevitalization, mesotherapy, contour plastic
- Packing: Box of 20 Cannulas
ADVANTAGES OF A CANNULA OVER A NEEDLE:
- Shorter length for precise input;
- The blunt tip of the microcannula reduces the risk of injury to blood vessels, nerves and muscle fibers (the tip does not cut tissues, but dilutes them);
- Labelling for additional accuracy: thanks to labelling, you will always know the direction of input;
- The method excludes the development of hematomas and bruises;
- The possibility of correcting delicate sensitive areas;
- Significant reduction or absence of the rehabilitation period;
- Minimizes the psychological burden on the patient;
- The product is injected more evenly, the effect of the procedure looks more natural