P-Peel 40 Nanoconstructed Thixotropic Gel, 100 g
Peel with 40% Pyruvic Acid. Use for acne, folliculitis, mild photodamage with superficial wrinkles, superficial scarring, and mottled pigmentation.
Please login to be able to purchase this product
What You Should Know
The peel formula utilizes keratolytic, sebum regulating, and anti-microbial effects. It affects the epidermis and dermis, decreases the convergence of epidermal corneocytes and prevents the thickening of the corneal layer. P-Peel 40 Nanoconstructed Thixotropic Gel includes Pyruvic Acid that creates a protective film, which prevents the skin from dehydration due to its moisturizing properties.
How To Use
1. Cleanse the skin.
2. Prepare the skin by applying Noon Pre-Peel on a cotton pad and gently rub evenly over the entire treatment area. Allow areas to dry.
3. Take a small amount of NOON P-Peel 20 Nanoconstructed Thixotropic Gel with spatula and then use a brush to apply the peel formula evenly to all areas that were treated with NOON Pre-Peel, beginning with the forehead and outer areas of the face and working towards the central part of the face. If the neck, hands, or chest are to be treated, they can be addressed after the facial application is completed.
4. Wait for 2-12 mins.
5. Apply Noon Peel Neutralizer with a cotton pad to all areas that were treated.
6. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to ensure the peel formula has neutralized.
7. The number of coats will depend on skin type, thickness and the planned endpoint. The higher the number of coats applied, the deeper the effect. In light skin types (phototypes I-III), 2 to 4 coats are recommended. In dark skin types (phototypes IV-VI), do not apply more than 2 coats in the first session.
For the most effective results we recommend a series of 3-5 peels in which each peel is performed every two weeks.
Pyruvic acid is a small dimension Alpha-Keto-Acid that penetrates rapidly and deeply through the skin and is considered a potent chemical agent, but a non-toxic agent in all cases. Good for darker skin types and ethnic skin.
Pyruvic Acid 40%, Lactic Acid 5%, Dermshield
Pyruvic Acid, Aqua, Dimethyl Sulfone, Silica (nano), Lactic Acid, Strontium Chloride Hexahydrate